- Construction Boxscore
Northrop, P. S.
P. Scott Northrop is a gas treating advisor in the facilities function of ExxonMobil’s Upstream Research Co. in Houston, Texas. He received his BS degree from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, and an MS degree and PhD from the California Institute of Technology, all in chemical engineering. Dr. Northrop has 28 years of experience in the industry, and is the author/coauthor of a number of patents, presentations and articles on a variety of related subjects. He sits on Technical Section F of the Gas Processors Association (GPA), and on the board of directors of Alberta Sulfur Research Ltd. in Canada.
Manage contaminants in amine treating units—Part 2: Rich amine filtration, inlet separation and amine foaming
The installation and operation of suitable separation and filtration systems have become key components of virtually all process units, especially amine units.
Installation and operation of suitable contaminant removal systems, such as filtration, coalescing and adsorption equipment, have become key components in amine units.
With the continued development of sour gas fields around the world, the removal of mercaptans from gaseous and liquid hydrocarbon streams is becoming a challenge for today’s gas processing plants.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Biden-Harris administration (U.S.) allocates $366 MM to reduce energy costs and boost security in rural areas nationwide 2/28
- China's aviation fuel demand expected to rise 13% in 2024 2/28
- European airlines secure supplies of low-carbon jet fuel 2/28
- U.S. biofuel credit prices hit 3-year low, expected to stay weak, EIA says 2/28
- ACC comments on 45V clean hydrogen production tax credit proposal 2/28
- NETL discovers breakthrough scaling approach for circulating fluidized bed technology 2/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group