- Construction Boxscore
Dr. Martin Ross joined the Honeywell Process Solutions marketing team in 2012 after spending nearly 20 years in Honeywell’s simulation projects and after-market services organization, where he was responsible for leading the delivery of major operator training simulation projects and service activities for customers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Dr. Ross was educated at the Imperial College in London, UK, where he earned a BS degree and a PhD in chemical engineering. He is a member of the UK Institution of Chemical Engineers and is Six Sigma Green Belt Certified.
Workforce reduction, the expected retirement of baby boomers, personnel leaving the industry in search of better opportunities, and the lack of jobs for new graduates will create a skills deficit once the industry begins growing again.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Honeywell adds augmented reality to its Immersive Field Simulator 2/23
- Vitol Bunkers takes delivery of first biofuel barge in Asia 2/23
- TotalEnergies’ Texas refinery running at minimal rates 2/23
- EIA: U.S. crude stockpiles rise, products draw on low refining rates 2/23
- Iraq reopens North Refinery in Baiji closed for a decade 2/23
- Airbus and TotalEnergies sign strategic partnership for sustainable aviation fuels 2/23
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group