- Global Energy Infrastructure
Van Wagenberg, M.
Mauriyd Van Wagenberg is President of IBASC, an engineering management and research firm, and has extensive experience in tracking the health of engineering organizations and of the engineering execution on complex plants. Dr. Van Wagenberg has worked for more than 30 years in the field of improving engineering performance and on project risk analysis. He has performed comparative analysis among organizations and developed ways to fine-tune engineering execution toward specific project needs. Dr. Van Wagenberg has written papers on design performance, owner/EPC relationships, developments in industrial areas, and energy transformation. He completed his PhD in industrial organization from Radboud University in the Netherlands.
Petrochemicals / Project Management / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Loss Prevention / Management / People
The energy sector is executing demanding projects to make LNG plants and refineries greener, and to implement completely new green energy solutions.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Project Management / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment
For centuries, division of labor has been the recipe to improve productivity—dividing an organizational set of tasks into smaller tasksets, as assigned to individuals.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Project Management / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Management
Prior to the hardships faced during the global pandemic, the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) industry was already facing several challenges.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group