- Global Energy Infrastructure
Gary Ladnier has more than 40 yr of experience in the oil and gas industry with an emphasis on operations, systems completion and commissioning. Ladnier now works with JEM Advisors.
Workforce demographics in the oil, gas, chemicals and other energy industries have altered personnel experience ratios.
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Aromatics / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Management / People
Over the last 20 yr–30 yr, manufacturing facilities and project teams have spent significant time and money developing tools to navigate the issues of designing, procuring and building projects.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group