- Construction Boxscore
Balaramakrishna, P. V.
P. V. Balaramakrishna is the head of the R&D center for engineering services at L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering. He has more than two decades of industry experience and specializes in process design, advanced process control and process plant optimization. He holds an MS degree in chemical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology. Mr. Balaramakrishna is also a chartered engineer and a fellow of the Institution of Chemical Engineers in the UK. He has contributed to several international journals and conferences.
With increasing worldwide demand for diesel, more stringent product specifications for cleaner fuels, reduced fuel oil demand and the economic advantages of processing heavier, sourer crudes, the demand for hydrogen in refineries continues to increase.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Honeywell adds augmented reality to its Immersive Field Simulator 2/23
- Vitol Bunkers takes delivery of first biofuel barge in Asia 2/23
- TotalEnergies’ Texas refinery running at minimal rates 2/23
- EIA: U.S. crude stockpiles rise, products draw on low refining rates 2/23
- Iraq reopens North Refinery in Baiji closed for a decade 2/23
- Airbus and TotalEnergies sign strategic partnership for sustainable aviation fuels 2/23
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group