- Construction Boxscore
Gunjan Sukul works at the technology center of engineering services for L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering. He holds an MSc degree in materials science from the California Institute of Technology and a BCh degree in ceramic engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology. He has also been a visiting researcher at international institutes, such as the Max Planck Institute in Germany and the Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden. Mr. Sukul specializes in design, engineering and application of refractory systems and nanotechnology-enabled high-temperature ceramics. He has been published in many international publications and is also a full-time member of prestigious international committees and professional bodies on refractories and ceramics.
With increasing worldwide demand for diesel, more stringent product specifications for cleaner fuels, reduced fuel oil demand and the economic advantages of processing heavier, sourer crudes, the demand for hydrogen in refineries continues to increase.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Honeywell adds augmented reality to its Immersive Field Simulator 2/23
- Vitol Bunkers takes delivery of first biofuel barge in Asia 2/23
- TotalEnergies’ Texas refinery running at minimal rates 2/23
- EIA: U.S. crude stockpiles rise, products draw on low refining rates 2/23
- Iraq reopens North Refinery in Baiji closed for a decade 2/23
- Airbus and TotalEnergies sign strategic partnership for sustainable aviation fuels 2/23
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group