- Global Energy Infrastructure
Baliga, M. A.
M. Ananth Baliga is a chemical engineer with more than 40 yr of experience in refinery and petrochemical plant operations and projects implementation. As Senior Vice President, Operating Management Systems (OMS) Assurance, Mr. Baliga is engaged in defining and implementing OMS and Operational Excellence (OE) programs and contributes to the digital initiatives of manufacturing operations for Reliance Industries Ltd. in Mumbai.
For safe and smooth operations of petrochemical and refining facilities, it is vital that they are continuously run within defined operating limits, ensuring high reliability of the plant and equipment and delivering per rated capacities throughout their lifecycle.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group