- Global Energy Infrastructure
Parmar, K. K.
K. K. Parmar works as an Assistant Vice President in the Technology Department at Reliance Industries Ltd., Vadodara. His focus is energy management and modeling and simulation. At present, he is pursuing his PhD research at the Department of Chemical Engineering, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, focusing on thermal cracking.
Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Analyzers / Information Systems / Naphtha / Polymers / Asia/Pacific
Olefins are major building blocks for petrochemicals. Due to their reactivity and versatility, there has been tremendous growth in the demand for olefins, especially for light olefins such as ethylene, propylene, butenes and 1,3-butadiene, etc.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group