- Global Energy Infrastructure
Subaie, E. A.
Emad Al Subaie is a Work Director in the Facilities Planning Department of Saudi Aramco. He has 14 yr of experience in refining and project development. He started his career in 2007 as a process engineer in the Yanbu refinery, where he worked in several operations and engineering units. He earned a Bch degree in chemical engineering from Soongsil University in South Korea.
Environment & Safety / Project Management / Refining / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Construction / Desulfurization / Diesel / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Loss Prevention / Products / Sulfur / Treating
The primary objective of the Ras Tanura Refinery Clean Fuels Project is to enable the Ras Tanura refinery—the largest refinery in Saudi Arabia—to produce transportation fuels that will be compliant with future specifications.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group