- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ming Yang is a Principal Consultant, responsible for produced water related activities at TÜV SÜD National Engineering Laboratory (NEL). Since joining NEL in 1998, Dr. Yang has been responsible for more than 30 international conferences related to produced water, oil-in-water measurement and multi-phase separation. He has also initiated and led eight joint industry projects and has presented and chaired many produced water-related events. In addition to publishing a book chapter on oil-in-produced water measurement, he has established a 1-d training course that has been conducted numerous times globally. Dr. Yang is one of two authors who originally drafted the UK guidance notes on sampling and analysis of produced water and other hydrocarbon discharges. Over the years, he has also supervised many university student projects and has been an external PhD examiner both in the UK and Denmark. He has written many magazine articles and been an author or co-author of more than 70 technical papers. Dr. Yang joined NEL after working at Heriot-Watt University, where he was involved in research projects related to produced water characterization and re-injection. He also conducted research projects related to production chemicals and multi-phase separation at the University of Manchester. TÜV SÜD National Engineering Laboratory (NEL) is the UK’s designated institute for flow and density measurement.
Water-in-oil content is an important parameter for both the upstream and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industry.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Taiwan's CPC Corp seeks second jet fuel cargo this year 9/26
- Square Robot revolutionizes robotic tank inspections with EPRI’s Incubatenergy Labs 9/26
- Kuwait's oil exports shift from crude oil to petroleum products 9/26
- Indonesia's Pertamina aims to finish revamping TPPI petrochemical plant in Q4 9/26
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group