- Global Energy Infrastructure
Kasturi Laturkar works as a Validation Engineer for Validation Associates LLC and has more than 4 yr of experience working in commissioning, qualification and validation of upstream and downstream bioprocessing equipment and critical utilities. Laturkar graduated with an MS degree in chemical engineering from Syracuse University and a B.Tech degree in chemical engineering from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, India. The author can be reached at email@example.com.
Ethanol and benzene extractive distillation simulation on DWSIM utilizing p-xylene as solvent
Sensitivity analyses evaluate the effects of changes in certain variables on project simulations or investment economics.1
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Refining / Products / Information Systems / Environment / Economics / Carbon Management / Americas / Europe
A sensitivity analysis study evaluates uncertainties in a model’s output based on the changes in the input parameters of the model.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Carbon Management / Economics / Environment / Information Systems / Americas / Europe
Oil and gas companies are finding creative ways to look for solutions to new problems in the face of climate change and growing environmental awareness.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
- Russia declines to say how long fuel export ban will last 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group