- Global Energy Infrastructure
Pramod Dixit works as a consultant at Baroda India. He spent 20 yr at Engineers India Ltd. as a trays and tower internals specialist, and another 20 yr in EPC companies Larsen and Toubro and Essar Offshore in different senior positions. He provides training to operating company inspection and maintenance engineers in related fields and advisory services in the troubleshooting of engineering issues. Mr. Dixit holds a B.Tech degree in mechanical engineering from IIT Roorkee India.
Job requirements and scope are well defined in engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts because they are designed and engineered from scratch.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group