- Global Energy Infrastructure
Matar, M. B.
Mohammad B. Matar is a chemical engineer and the Team Leader for Operational Planning at KNPC. He has experience in refinery operations, planning and process engineering.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Aromatics / Catalysts / Construction / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Gasoline / Hydrogen / Hydrotreating / Loss Prevention / Management / Naphtha / Polymers / Products / Reactors / Sulfur / Treating / Utilities / Middle East
The COVID-19 pandemic is regarded as one of the most exceedingly difficult challenges faced in the oil and gas industry's history.
The European climate has one of the harshest winter weather conditions—therefore, diesel products’ cold flow properties [i.e., cloud point (CP) and cold filter plugging point (CFPP) parameters] are key to ensure diesel products’ usability during these climate conditions.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Aromatics / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Construction / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Hydrocracking / Hydrogen / Loss Prevention / Naphtha / Sulfur / Treating / Middle East
Studies have been conducted on strategies for bunker fuel oil (BFO) production with reduced sulfur and catalytic fines concentration limits.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group