- Global Energy Infrastructure
Sapre, A. V.
Ajit Sapre, Group President, R&D, Reliance Industries Ltd., has more than 40 yr of industrial experience in the oil and gas, refining, petrochemicals, renewable energy, sustainability and biotechnology industries. He has contributed to the development and commercialization of several innovative technologies. Dr. Sapre received his PhD in chemical engineering from the University of Delaware and an MBA from Cornell University. He has published more than 100 technical papers, one book and has more than 50 U.S. patents to his credit.
Aromatics—specifically, benzene, toluene and xylenes (BTX)—are the basic building blocks for most petrochemical derivatives and commodities chemicals.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
- Russia declines to say how long fuel export ban will last 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group