- Global Energy Infrastructure
James Berg is the CFO at ShureLine Construction. Previously, he worked for 22 yr at MBNA America Bank/Bank of America in several financial management positions. He earned a BA degree in business administration/economics from the University of St. Thomas, and an MBA degree from the University of Delaware.
Project Management / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention
Procuring equipment, materials and services are very important to a project’s financial success.
Gas Processing/LNG / Petrochemicals / Project Management / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Management / People
Industrial construction projects are becoming larger and more complex, with shorter schedules. To meet these challenging requirements, such construction projects are often executed by multiple entities located in different countries that may have different business objectives.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Project Management / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Management / People / Safety
For large projects, construction represents the biggest cost component and the greatest risk.
Numerous articles have been written about the key elements to a successful construction project.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Spain, IEA back Dutch call to phase out fossil fuel subsidies 10/2
- India increases windfall tax on petroleum crude, reduces tax on aviation turbine fuel and diesel 10/2
- Automakers say they face $14 B in fines from Biden's 'unfeasible' fuel rules 10/2
- Cnergyico imports Pakistan's first private-sector Russian crude cargo 10/2
- Singapore Exchange launches its first ammonia futures contracts 10/2
- ADNOC top exec says oil and gas could remain relevant until 2050 10/2
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group