- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ashim Parmar is the Plant Engineering Manager at COIM USA, Inc. He has more than 25 yr of experience in project management, operations, maintenance, reliability and startup. His primary responsibility is ensuring that projects are completed on time and on budget. Mr. Parmar is focused on continuous improvement and digitizing with a value-added approach. He has previously worked for Eastman Chemicals, International Flavors and Fragrances, Symrise, Novartis and Pfizer Pharmaceuticals.
Project Management / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention
Procuring equipment, materials and services are very important to a project’s financial success.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Project Management / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Loss Prevention / Management / People / Polymers / Safety / Americas
COIM, a specialty chemical company, decided to expand its production capacity in the U.S. to supplement growing market and economy.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Spain, IEA back Dutch call to phase out fossil fuel subsidies 10/2
- India increases windfall tax on petroleum crude, reduces tax on aviation turbine fuel and diesel 10/2
- Automakers say they face $14 B in fines from Biden's 'unfeasible' fuel rules 10/2
- Cnergyico imports Pakistan's first private-sector Russian crude cargo 10/2
- Singapore Exchange launches its first ammonia futures contracts 10/2
- ADNOC top exec says oil and gas could remain relevant until 2050 10/2
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group