- Global Energy Infrastructure
Kasturi Laturkar works as a Validation Engineer for Validation Associates LLC and has more than 4 yr of experience working in commissioning, qualification and validation of upstream and downstream bioprocessing equipment and critical utilities. Laturkar graduated with an MS degree in chemical engineering from Syracuse University and a B.Tech degree in chemical engineering from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, India. The author can be reached at email@example.com.
Ethanol and benzene extractive distillation simulation on DWSIM utilizing p-xylene as solvent
Sensitivity analyses evaluate the effects of changes in certain variables on project simulations or investment economics.1
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Refining / Products / Information Systems / Environment / Economics / Carbon Management / Americas / Europe
A sensitivity analysis study evaluates uncertainties in a model’s output based on the changes in the input parameters of the model.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Carbon Management / Economics / Environment / Information Systems / Americas / Europe
Oil and gas companies are finding creative ways to look for solutions to new problems in the face of climate change and growing environmental awareness.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group