- Global Energy Infrastructure
Asia/Pacific / Catalysts / Construction / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Petrochemicals / Polymers / Process Optimization / Reactors
Clariant announced that its SynDane 3142 LA catalyst will be used in Jiangsu Shenghong Petrochemical Co., Ltd's maleic anhydride production plant in Lianyungang, Jiangsu province, China.
Asia/Pacific / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Petrochemicals / Project Management
thyssenkrupp Fertilizer Technology has signed a contract with Saipem to license a urea granulation unit in Karratha, Western Australia.
Venezuela is working with Shell and the National Gas Co. of Trinidad and Tobago to develop an offshore natural gas field that could boost LNG and petrochemical exports.
Petrobras agreed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Danish company, European Energy, to investigate the business opportunities for developing an e-methanol plant in Brazil, on a non-binding basis.
Exxon Mobil is set to make a significant investment of up to $15 B in Indonesia for a green petrochemical refinery and carbon capture storage facility.
Iran's National Petrochemical Company to invest $4.2 billion for self-sufficiency, focusing on propylene, methanol, ethylene, aromatics, and butylene production, targeting a capacity increase to 200 MMt in the next decade.
Cummins Inc. selected by the UK Department of Transport for its high-horsepower methanol vessel retrofit project
Americas / Carbon Management / Engineering & Design / Economics / Environment / Europe / Greenhouse Gases / Petrochemicals
Cummins Inc. announced the selection of its proposal to jointly develop a Methanol Kit for its QSK60 engine as part of the Zero Emission Vessels and Infrastructure competition, funded by the UK Government and delivered in partnership with Innovate UK.
Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company has sufficient stocks of diesel, naphtha, kerosene and fuel oil to meet obligations to local and foreign customers despite an almost complete shutdown of the al-Zour refinery.
TotalEnergies Lubrifiants integrates recycled plastics into its lubricant bottles via TotalEnergies Polymers
The premium product range of TotalEnergies Lubrifiants in Europe is now packaged in platinum-colored bottles containing 50% post-consumer recycled polyethylene.
OCI Global is supplying Röhm with bio-ammonia for the production of methyl methacrylate, an important precursor for PLEXIGLAS - the world’s most popular brand of acrylic glass.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group