- Global Energy Infrastructure
Americas / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Catalysts / Cracking / Maintenance & Reliability / Refining
A planned overhaul of the gasoline-producing fluidic catalytic cracker at TotalEnergies’ 238,000-bpd Port Arthur, Texas refinery is expected to continue into late November, said people familiar with plant operations.
Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company has sufficient stocks of diesel, naphtha, kerosene and fuel oil to meet obligations to local and foreign customers despite an almost complete shutdown of the al-Zour refinery.
U.S. oil pipeline and export terminal operators are stepping up quality checks after finding an out-of-specification cargo that raised worries of excess metals contaminating Texas shale oil.
Exxon Mobil moved up the start date for a CDU overhaul at its 619,024-bpd Beaumont, Texas, refinery from August 2024 to June 2024, said people familiar with the company’s plans.
Exxon Mobil moved up the start date for a CDU overhaul at its 619,024-bpd Beaumont, Texas, refinery from August 2024 to June 2024
Nigeria's state oil firm NNPC Ltd said it had restored 275,000 bpd of oil production at its joint venture unit with Total Energies after negotiating an end to industrial action by workers.
A fire at a rural chemical distribution plant northeast of Houston was extinguished, a county emergency services department said.
A chemical plant exploded in a huge fireball in Shepherd, Texas. Authorities issued a 'shelter-in-place' order to residents within a one-mile radius of the Sound Resource Solutions complex.
Brazil's Petrobras has for the first time processed 100% soybean oil in an industrial refining unit.
Nigeria's state oil firm NNPC Ltd will supply the new 650,000-bpd Dangote oil refinery with up to six cargoes of crude oil in December to be used in test runs.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group