- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mexican state-owned oil company Petróleos Mexicanos is working to nail down the start-up date at its newest refinery, months after the government said it had begun early output to ramp up to full capacity by December.
Two multi-billion-dollar petrochemical plants are coming online in India in coming months at a time of weaker-than-expected demand, setting the stage for fierce price competition domestically and internationally.
Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company said in a statement that the third and final units at the al-Zour refinery are now operational.
Cosmo Oil Co., Ltd. and Yokogawa Electric Corporation announce that Cosmo Oil and the Yokogawa Electric subsidiaries Yokogawa Solution Service Corporation and Yokogawa Digital Corporation have joined forces to promote the digitalization of operations at refineries owned by Cosmo Oil.
Cleantech start-up, CAPHENIA, has commissioned MAN Energy Solutions to build a Plasma Boudouard Reactor and will form the core of CAPHENIA's first production plant, ‘GERMANY I’, located at Industriepark Höchst in Frankfurt am Main, Germany where the company will produce its first renewable fuels in 2024.
The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment in Finland granted Neste an energy investment aid of EUR 1.96 MM for heat recovery from the green hydrogen production being planned for the Porvoo refinery.
Sri Lanka will likely approve on Monday a proposal from Chinese state refiner Sinopec to build a $4.5-B refinery, the South Asian Island nation's energy minister said on Saturday.
Shares in chemicals giant BASF rose after a report that ADNOC is exploring an acquisition of the German group's energy business Wintershall Dea.
Biofuels / Carbon Management / Environment / Economics / Greenhouse Gases / Management / Middle East / Refining / Sustainable Aviation Fuel
A UN-led conference in Dubai is weighing goals to reduce carbon emissions from international aviation through less polluting fuel, as a rebound in traffic thrusts airlines back into the conversation over carbon emissions.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group