- Global Energy Infrastructure
Delphine Bazer-Bachi is Development and Industrialization Team Manager, Industrial Operations Business Division, for Axens. She began her professional career in 2005 as a Research Engineer at IFPEN. She acquired 10 yr of R&D experience in the field of heterogeneous catalysis, with a focus on inorganic chemistry and carrier shaping applied to various topics such as hydrocracking, biodiesel, separations and reforming. In 2016, she joined Axens as a Development and Industrialization Engineer and is in charge of the development of different catalysts and their industrialization in Axens industrial sites, with a specialization in reforming catalysts and carriers (alumina synthesis, shaping and catalyst formulation). Dr. Bazer-Bachi holds an engineering degree from the École Nationale Supérieure des Industries Chimiques in Nancy (ENSIC) and a PhD (chemical engineering) from Université de Lorraine.
Even in the context of the energy transition—with gasoline demand expected to decline—the catalytic reforming process will continue to be a key process in refineries around the world to produce high-octane gasoline and aromatics.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group