- Global Energy Infrastructure
Matthew Hutchinson is Senior Technology Manager, Gasoline and Petrochemical Technologies, for Axens. He brings more than 25 yr of refining experience to his current role at Axens, where manages the Reforming and Aromatic Technology team. In this role, his group is responsible for process licensing (grassroots and revamps solutions) and technical catalyst support, projections and technical service. Hutchinson has played a key role in the North American reforming support, development of improved reforming internals and implementation of Connect’In, Axens’ digital monitoring solution over the last 7 yr. He graduated from Cornell University with a BS degree in chemical engineering.
Even in the context of the energy transition—with gasoline demand expected to decline—the catalytic reforming process will continue to be a key process in refineries around the world to produce high-octane gasoline and aromatics.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group