- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ashim Parmar is the Plant Engineering Manager at COIM USA, Inc. He has more than 25 yr of experience in project management, operations, maintenance, reliability and startup. His primary responsibility is ensuring that projects are completed on time and on budget. Mr. Parmar is focused on continuous improvement and digitizing with a value-added approach. He has previously worked for Eastman Chemicals, International Flavors and Fragrances, Symrise, Novartis and Pfizer Pharmaceuticals.
Project Management / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention
Procuring equipment, materials and services are very important to a project’s financial success.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Project Management / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Loss Prevention / Management / People / Polymers / Safety / Americas
COIM, a specialty chemical company, decided to expand its production capacity in the U.S. to supplement growing market and economy.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Taiwan's CPC Corp seeks second jet fuel cargo this year 9/26
- Square Robot revolutionizes robotic tank inspections with EPRI’s Incubatenergy Labs 9/26
- Kuwait's oil exports shift from crude oil to petroleum products 9/26
- Indonesia's Pertamina aims to finish revamping TPPI petrochemical plant in Q4 9/26
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group