- Global Energy Infrastructure
Kshudiram Mantri is Group Lead, Zeolite Catalysis of Chemical Synthesis and Catalysis R&D, for Reliance Industries Ltd. Dr. Mantri graduated from IIT, Kharagpur, and earned his PhD from National Chemical Laboratory, Pune. He has served as a JSPS postdoctoral fellow at Gifu University, Japan; and as a postdoctoral fellow at RMIT University, Australia; Vrije Universiteit, Belgium; and National University of Singapore, Singapore. Dr. Mantri has 22 yr of extensive experience in adsorption, heterogeneous and zeolite-based catalysis for chemical transformation, waste-to-wealth value generation. He has experience in design, development, scale-up and commercialization of catalysts and processes, and has published 48 research articles and has 24 granted patents, including eight U.S. patents.
Aromatics—specifically, benzene, toluene and xylenes (BTX)—are the basic building blocks for most petrochemical derivatives and commodities chemicals.
Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) manufactures para-diethylbenzene (PDEB) at one of its plants by alkylation of ethylbenzene (EB) with ethylene, using RIL's own technology and super-selective catalyst.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group