- Global Energy Infrastructure
Environment & Safety
Workforce demographics in the oil, gas, chemicals and other energy industries have altered personnel experience ratios.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Carbon Management / Environment
Since the Paris Agreement was signed in 2015, dozens of nations around the world have vowed to mitigate carbon emissions from their respective economies.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Construction / Crude oil / Diesel / Distillation / Drivers / Economics / Engineering & Design / Management / Products / Americas
Petroleum refineries around the globe are under pressure.
Firefighters managed to put out a fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi oil refinery with no injuries, a state news agency said, adding that production and exports were unaffected.
An explosion was reported at Iran's southern refinery of Bandar Abbas following a gas leak.
Four major oil ports in Libya have reopened after shutting down on Saturday following a powerful storm that swept the country.
The fire-damaged, gasoline-producing fluidic catalytic cracker at Marathon Petroleum's 593,000 bpd Galveston Bay Refinery in Texas City, Texas, is expected to be shut until late this week.
Several employees were injured at an Archer-Daniels-Midland facility in Decatur, Illinois, after an explosion within its processing complex.
TotalEnergies restarted the coker at its 238,000-bpd Port Arthur, Texas refinery - the 150,000-pd ACU-1 crude distillation unit and 60,000-bpd vacuum distillation unit-2.
Brazilian state-run oil firm Petrobras will make a scheduled maintenance stoppage at its Gabriel Passos Refinery (Regap) in Minas Gerais state.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group