- Global Energy Infrastructure
Colombian police have seized property and bank accounts worth $329 MM, proceeds from the sale and export of stolen crude oil, officials said.
Nigerian labor unions plan to strike to demand a reversal in petrol price hikes and lower public school fees, the Nigerian Labour Congress said.
Fuel pump operators across Pakistan are to hold a nationwide strike on July 22 in a bid to secure larger margins amid an inflation crisis.
ITT names Fernando Roland as President of Industrial Process business
Hynek Jakubicek appointed as General Manager of Precision Polymer Engineering
The Atyrau oil refinery in western Kazakhstan was completely halted due to power outage.
Americas / Carbon Management / Environment & Safety / Greenhouse Gases / Economics / Engineering & Design / People
MAN Energy Solutions and Shell have agreed a Memorandum of Understanding to explore the potential of combining their individual competencies and technologies to achieve their climate goals and support their customers in their decarbonization efforts.
Petrochemicals / Project Management / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Loss Prevention / Management / People
The energy sector is executing demanding projects to make LNG plants and refineries greener, and to implement completely new green energy solutions.
Advancing the feature sets of field instruments to improve connectivity, diagnostics and user-friendliness
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Control / Process Optimization / Analyzers / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / People
Anyone observing process industries these days recognizes that they are very competitive.
International Women in Engineering Day (INWED) is celebrated worldwide on June 23 every year to honor women in the engineering field. Hydrocarbon Processing (HP) sat down with Paula Fitzpatrick (PF), VP of Projects for the U.S., at Kent for an exclusive Q&A in celebration of INWED.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group