- Global Energy Infrastructure
Le Peltier, F.
Fabienne Le Peltier is Product Development Manager, New Development and Transformation Business Division, for Axens. She began her professional career as a Research Engineer at IFPEN in the field of heterogeneous catalysis, specializing in metallic supported catalysts for hydrogenation, dehydrogenation and reforming applications. She joined the Axens Technical Service group in 2001 as Technical Advisor, and created a laboratory network to organize spent catalysts and petroleum products analysis and an analysis database to support technical service engineers in their troubleshooting activities. In 2013, Dr. le Peltier joined the New Development and Transformation Business Division, where she has also been involved in the field of new product development and has set up various characterization methods of catalysts. Dr. le Peltier holds an engineering degree from the École de Chimie de Rennes, and a PhD in petroleum science from the Université de Paris VI.
Even in the context of the energy transition—with gasoline demand expected to decline—the catalytic reforming process will continue to be a key process in refineries around the world to produce high-octane gasoline and aromatics.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group