- Construction Boxscore
Graeme Macaulay is a Technical Service and Sales Manager for GRACE Refining Technologies, Middle East. He has more than 11 yr of refining experience in various roles, predominantly technical support and optimization of FCCUs, hydroprocessing and refinery-wide energy efficiency at Grangemouth Refinery in Scotland. Based in Dubai, UAE, MacAulay provides technical support and account management services to refiners in the region. He holds an MS degree in chemical engineering from Strathclyde University in Glasgow and is a chartered member of the IChemE.
The world has experienced profound changes throughout the global disruption created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Yokogawa invests in and signs memorandum on business partnership with Tsubame BHB 2/21
- Russia's Feb oil exports from western ports seen around 8.2 MMt 2/21
- Vitol buys first naphtha cargo from Nigeria's Dangote oil refinery 2/21
- Technip Energies invests in the United Airlines Ventures Sustainable Flight Fund 2/21
- KT awarded Eni contract for hydrogen production in Livorno plant biorefinery conversion 2/21
- Asia's SAF projects and agreements 2/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group