- Global Energy Infrastructure
Frankllin Gonzalez is the Process Engineering Team Leader for OQ Sohar Refinery. He holds an MS degree in chemical engineering and graduated from IFP School. Gonzalez has more than 15 yr of experience in refining spent at the Cardon Refinery PDVSA and Sohar Refinery, where his roles have included Hydrotreating Process Engineer, FCC/RFCC Process Engineer and operation head positions. He has operations and engineering experience in FCCU/RFCCU, distillation and hydrotreating. Gonzalez joined OQ in 2017 and has been involved in many revamps, commissioning and troubleshooting throughout his career.
The world has experienced profound changes throughout the global disruption created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group