- Construction Boxscore
Frankllin Gonzalez is the Process Engineering Team Leader for OQ Sohar Refinery. He holds an MS degree in chemical engineering and graduated from IFP School. Gonzalez has more than 15 yr of experience in refining spent at the Cardon Refinery PDVSA and Sohar Refinery, where his roles have included Hydrotreating Process Engineer, FCC/RFCC Process Engineer and operation head positions. He has operations and engineering experience in FCCU/RFCCU, distillation and hydrotreating. Gonzalez joined OQ in 2017 and has been involved in many revamps, commissioning and troubleshooting throughout his career.
The world has experienced profound changes throughout the global disruption created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Yokogawa invests in and signs memorandum on business partnership with Tsubame BHB 2/21
- Russia's Feb oil exports from western ports seen around 8.2 MMt 2/21
- Vitol buys first naphtha cargo from Nigeria's Dangote oil refinery 2/21
- Technip Energies invests in the United Airlines Ventures Sustainable Flight Fund 2/21
- KT awarded Eni contract for hydrogen production in Livorno plant biorefinery conversion 2/21
- Asia's SAF projects and agreements 2/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group