- Global Energy Infrastructure
Shares in chemicals giant BASF rose after a report that ADNOC is exploring an acquisition of the German group's energy business Wintershall Dea.
Asia/Pacific / Carbon Management / Construction / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Engineering & Design / Project Management / Refining
Pertamina expects to complete the capacity upgrade at its Balikpapan refinery in April next year. The project will see the facility's production increase by 100,000 bpd to 360,000 bpd.
A U.S. jury has convicted two Texas men of trying to sell Iranian petroleum in violation of sanctions imposed by Washington and of conspiracy to commit money laundering.
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its allies, including Russia, are known as OPEC+ and will meet in Vienna, Austria, on Nov. 26 to discuss their joint output policy.
Three oil tankers, newly sanctioned by Washington, regularly shipped Sokol crude from Russia's Far East to Indian Oil Corp, the country's top refiner, in recent months, according to shiptracking data from LSEG, Kpler and trade sources.
U.S. oil pipeline and export terminal operators are stepping up quality checks after finding an out-of-specification cargo that raised worries of excess metals contaminating Texas shale oil.
Exxon Mobil moved up the start date for a CDU overhaul at its 619,024-bpd Beaumont, Texas, refinery from August 2024 to June 2024, said people familiar with the company’s plans.
Nigeria and Saudi Arabia agreed to a series of investment and cooperation deals, including a pledge by the Saudi government to invest in the revamp of Nigeria's oil refineries and provide financial support to sustain the government's foreign-exchange reforms.
Nigeria's state oil firm NNPC Ltd said it had restored 275,000 bpd of oil production at its joint venture unit with Total Energies after negotiating an end to industrial action by workers.
Kazakhstan is ready to transport more Russian oil and gas, said President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, a day before President Vladimir Putin was set to visit his country.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group