- Global Energy Infrastructure
Africa / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Crude oil / Economics / Environment / Europe / Gasoline / Diesel / Middle East / Greenhouse Gases / Natural Gas
Global fossil fuel production in 2030 is set to be more than double the levels that are deemed consistent with meeting climate goals set under the 2015 Paris climate agreement, the United Nations and researchers said.
Nigeria's state oil firm NNPC Ltd said it had launched a new grade of crude called Nembe, which is particularly suited to the European market.
Nigeria's state oil firm NNPC Ltd will supply the new 650,000-bpd Dangote oil refinery with up to six cargoes of crude oil in December to be used in test runs.
China's PetroChina is proposing to buy up to 8 million barrels a month of Venezuelan crude from state-run oil company PDVSA hoping to resume a trade suspended four years ago by U.S. sanctions.
In a modern refinery setting, production processes are expected to be streamlined to maximize value from beginning to end.
Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Biofuels / Construction / Crude oil / Economics / Products / Ammonia
In today's rapidly changing energy landscape, refinery transactions have become a focal point of investment discussions.
Romania's Petrotel Lukoil refinery, owned by Russia's Lukoil, will shut for one month from Wednesday for planned maintenance works.
Uganda plans to hand over exclusive rights for supply of all petroleum products to a unit of global energy trader Vitol and end a system that sources the oil products through neighboring Kenya.
Nigeria aims to reopen its Kaduna oil refinery next year, with initial production of 60,000 bpd as part of plans to revive local refineries that have been mothballed for years.
Valero Energy plans to operate its 14 oil refineries in North America and Britain at up to 96.5% of their combined total throughput capacity of 3.2 million bpd in the fourth quarter.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group