- Global Energy Infrastructure
India's share of Russian Urals oil shipments in September declined from August amid refinery maintenance, while Turkey increased purchases due to a shortage of sour barrels in the Mediterranean.
Saudi Arabia and Russia said they were continuing voluntary oil cuts to year end as tightening supply and rising demand support oil prices.
At least 37 people, including two pregnant women, were burned to death after a blast at an illegal oil refinery in southern Nigeria.
Spain's energy minister and the head of the International Energy Agency backed the Netherlands' call for an international coalition to phase out fossil subsidies.
The Indian government increased windfall tax on petroleum crude, while reduced it on aviation turbine fuel and diesel, according to a government notification.
Pakistan refiner Cnergyico has imported the country's first private-sector shipment of Russian crude oil as the cash-strapped nation takes advantage of Moscow's discounts on its oil exports.
Oil and gas will remain a relevant part of the energy mix until potentially 2050, Musabbeh Al Kaabi, Executive Director of Low Carbon Solutions and International Growth at Abu Dhabi National Oil Company said during an energy conference in Abu Dhabi.
Advanced hydrocracking unit flow scheme optimization and integration approach to maximize refinery margins for a residue upgrading project
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Catalysts / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Diesel / Engineering & Design / Environment / Gasoline / Hydrotreating / Products / Reactors / Sulfur / Treating / Middle East
The integration of a solvent deasphalting and hydrocracking upgrading complex provides a favorable techno-economic return for residue upgradation at relatively lower capital expenditures vs. other alternatives for a brownfield project.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Construction / Crude oil / Diesel / Distillation / Drivers / Economics / Engineering & Design / Management / Products / Americas
Petroleum refineries around the globe are under pressure.
Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from the Russian Baltic Sea port of Primorsk are set to fall in October by 80% month on month on a daily basis to 210,000 metric tons from 1.08 Mmt scheduled for September.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group