- Global Energy Infrastructure
Rafael González Sánchez is the Regional Marketing Manager, Asia-Pacific and India, for Grace. A chemical engineer, he has more than 17 yr of multidisciplinary experience in catalyst design and development, technical services, account management and marketing. Dr. González joined Grace as a research and development researcher, leading new FCC catalyst and ZSM-5 additive developments. He then became a Regional Technical Sales Manager prior to joining the marketing team. Dr. González is a co-author of several publications in the FCC industry field. He earned a PhD in engineering and advanced technologies from Universitat de Barcelona, and an Executive MBA degree from the EAE Business School in Barcelona.
Environment & Safety / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Process Optimization / Products / Reactors / Treating / Europe
Oil demand is expected to reach record highs this year1 after a sharp rebound following the COVID-19 pandemic.
The world has experienced profound changes throughout the global disruption created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Petrochemicals / Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Catalysts / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Europe / Octane / Products
Hellenic Petroleum S.A.’s Aspropyrgos refinery is located near Athens, Greece. It has a total refining capacity of approximately 7.5 MMtpy and a Nelson complexity index of 9.7. The refinery was built in 1958 and has undergone several upgrades, including the installation of a fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCCU).
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group